Friday, January 29, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We finally got our first grandson and he's a keeper! Mom and baby are doing well, Dad survived and both sisters are on cloud 9. Of course I had to do a little sewing for this newest and most special member of the family. I broke the speed limit getting from the living room to the sewing room and WALLA!


Being in a pinch for time I just used a varigated thread and surged around the edges of some flannel to make receiving blankets and burp rags.
















Sprinkler Covers are the best invention ever!  If you'd like the design go to http://www.embroiderygarden.com/
When the little guy gets his diaper changed just pop
one of these on him and the walls are safe....they work, we tried them.

 Don't you just love the butterfly bear on this little gown.  It's blue so it's for a boy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm the proud grand mother of 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson. I have been sewing since I was about 8 years old. I love to machine quilt my quilts and my friends quilts. I love nothing more than to be in my sewing room creating something for a family member and imagining how much they will love it.