Sunday, March 7, 2010

We spent a great weekend enjoying the new grandson and his big sisters. Mommy and I created a baby sling for her to carry Ollie in. It is made of a faux suede with a really soft lambswool looking side. I got it at Walmart for about $12.00 a yard. They had tan, pink and blue. Here's a few pix as well as a block for Ollie's new quilt. I'll post it when I get it done

There is a pocket to hold cell phone, bottle etc. in the middle of the front.
Isn't he sweet?
Here's a glimpse of his new quilt, it is a quilt as you go log cabin and the back is made of minkee so it's soft and cozy against his new skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm the proud grand mother of 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson. I have been sewing since I was about 8 years old. I love to machine quilt my quilts and my friends quilts. I love nothing more than to be in my sewing room creating something for a family member and imagining how much they will love it.