Thursday, January 21, 2010


We're getting a new little man in our life in the next few days or sooner if his mom has anything to say about it and while I was watching his big sisters today I had the urge to make something new.  I found a design I wanted to try, it's a freebie from Anna Bove so I knew it would stitch out great!  I like the way it turned out and wanted to share it with my one follower who is from Enterprise, Yea!  I'd love to meet you and see your great stamping and scrapping stuff.  I'm also working on organizing the sewing room, I've taken before pictures and the after pix are on the way...be on the lookout, it's pretty awesome if I do say so myself!   It's a great time to sew with all the snow we are having these days.  I hope tomorrow will be even more creative....

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Moda Bake Shop

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm the proud grand mother of 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson. I have been sewing since I was about 8 years old. I love to machine quilt my quilts and my friends quilts. I love nothing more than to be in my sewing room creating something for a family member and imagining how much they will love it.